Saturday, November 3, 2007

I Hope She Moves Here




October was a fabulous month for out of town guests. After lover/husband left, my fabulous pal Kiely was in town for 3 weeks. It was so much fun hanging out every weekend. Jesika, Kiely and I were reunited like in the old days of university when we dominated the foozeball table and the dance floor!

And believe it or not, even with all this fun every weekend, I still got all my IPP's written and handed in on time! There's nothing like a whole bunch of plans to make you schedule your time wisely and motivated to use it well.

3 comments:

jesika said...

i love how utterly serious we look playing foozeball!

Matt and Kayleah Jansen said...

I've been meaning to ask you how the immigration process is going?

Anonymous said...

80's night here we come!!!...i still have to pick up some brightly colored/patterned spandex.