Friday, December 28, 2007

Season's Greetings!

Belated Merry Christmas to all and early Happy New Year! I've been meaning to update with the events of England, but you know how it goes when you're with your husband and family enjoying the good times! Besides, I don't like to update without pictures and believe it or not, my husband has been forgetting his camera! I'm waiting on the sisters (in law) to send me the pictures from Christmas...

Here's the quick scoop anyhow:
* Christmas was fabulous. Jazz and I spent our first Christmas morning together and then went to his parent's house for dinner and more gifts. Yum!
* Yesterday we celebrated Jazz's 33rd birthday! We went to see The Golden Compass with his family and then out for a yummy dinner. 
* Tonight we are going ice skating with family!
* Sunday we are going to see the Nutcracker for Zulema's birthday. (Jazz took me to see the Lord of the Rings on Christmas Eve! Lots of theatre this trip!)
* New Year's Eve we are going to a big party with the siblings and cousins!
* January 5-8th we are going to Rome!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will definitely have pictures from now on!

4 comments:

Shepherd Snapshots said...

Jazz forgetting his camera??? Now that is hard to believe. But I'll bet you're not complaining. :)

And Rome, hey? Now that is awesome. Have a great time! I guess you guys have to take advantage of the cheap European travel one last time.

Matt and Kayleah Jansen said...

Glad to hear from you....Sounds like you are having a great time. Enjoy Rome...how romantic!!

Anonymous said...

Sister - Im sooo happy for you!
Its funny because you knew he was going to take you somewhere - did he try to suprise you??
anywho - i haven't burnt down the house as of yet. I have been making my own food and surviving on my own!
I love you sister and I hope you have an amazing trip to Rome (i should have come to London with you)
Happy New Year!
Love Sister#2

Shepherd Snapshots said...

Pictures, pictures!!
I miss you. Today, I thought I would call you up and we could run to Ikea but alas it is not to be. You're packing for Rome. :)
Tell your husband to take some pictures and post them. :)