Since we leave for Rome in 6 hours and 37 minutes, we had a family drop in night to say "See ya when I see ya!" It was great laughs, although let's be honest, most of the night centered around Aviah's baby, Aken. Once he was asleep, we played games, chatted, and even did a little tear shedding. It's all becoming more and more real that Jazz will be leaving soon. (When we come back from Rome on Tuesday night, I won't get to see anyone because I leave early Wednesday morning. That's why Farewells were last night, but Jazz stays until Feb. 2nd, just in case that was confusing.)

Nanna with Aken.

Jazz with his good buddy and cousin, Tembi.

Our cousin Neriah.

Silly sista Zalika.

Hahaha, Jumaane.

Cutie Aisha.

Ma with Aken.

Auntie Mo, Aviah and Aken.

Pops with Aken.

Aken and me.

Proof that all eyes were on the baby!

Aviah, Chenelle and Clint.

The new word game Patricia gave Jazz! Chenelle and Zulema are playin' at the end of the night so they could have a taste of winning. Clint and I dominated when we were in it, and Clint took all the heat!
Oh what a night! I love my new family and will truly miss them!
Now there's only 6 hours and 25 minutes left before I roam Rome!
No comments:
Post a Comment