Friday, December 31, 2010

6th Months and Zion's First Christmas!

It's hard to believe that Zion is half a year old already! Every day is so much fun - watching him learn and grow is a daily blessing! He's eating solids now, but is quite picky. Apple sauce and yams are not favorites, but I'm slowly sneaking them into his diet. Avocado and bananas are a hit thus far. With some propping, he can sit on his own to play. He loves to talk and squeal and laugh and scream! His newest sound is a deep growl -- I say he's taking the Zion the Lion a little too far.

Christmas was so much fun. Uncle Femi was here too, visiting from England, so it was even more fun! I have been eagerly waiting the day so Zion could get his new toys. (I bought them a while back and wanted to give them to him because he seemed to be getting bored with the ones he had -- or maybe I was bored :) Of all the days Zion decided to sleep in until 10:45am, it had to be Christmas. Mommy and Daddy and uncle were up early waiting for him!

Zion finally awoke!
(Notice he needs time to wake in the morning just like his mom)

We opened a stocking full of bath toys!

Daddy helped him open his presents in the morning.

Uncle Femi got his first ever stocking.

Daddy opening his presents.


Zion finally smiling!

Cousin Kiril and Zion doing tummy time.

The cousins opening presents together.


Zion and Uncle Peter

No comments: