Monday, July 30, 2007

A HARD NIGHT'S WORK





















I'm not yet sure how to organize the pictures while creating this blog so they're out of order.

Two of the pictures show Jazz and I at his workplace. I went in with him on Friday night from 11pm to 7am and I was the one keeping him awake! I did the fun jobs that he no longer enjoys doing, he says after 10 years of doing it. It was hard staying awake for the long train journey home.

On Sunday night we had a post Vegas wedding celebration with Jazz's family. We invited them to his tiny country side house. The pictures show us enjoying the sunset and then being cozy and crazy in his house. It was a good laugh.

1 comment:

Matt and Kayleah Jansen said...

It looks like you had a good time, at the party that is. Does Jazz always work over night?
See you when you are back.