Miraculously this week, the sun came out to heat the island up! Jazz and I took advantage and went to the nearby park daily. We tossed the football, shot some hoops and played on the adult like equipment. It was just what we needed! Unfortunately, the week ended with us both getting a really nasty sore throat that neither of us have been able to shake. Oh well, at least I improved my tan too!
1 comment:
I was wondering if the sun had decided to shine yet... beefing up the tan is always nice. The weather here has been nice, warm but not too hot. Bought a crib for baby shepherd and in true-shanna style, returned it the following day. :) In my defense, I returned it because I found a much better deal (saving $150) somewhere else on virtually the same or better crib...so that's my excuse. :) Looking forward to having you back but I'm sure it will be hard for you to leave.
Post a Comment