Hubby is here and we've already been celebrating -- his arrival and the Superbowl. Here are some of the party attendees. Don't be fooled, they were having fun!
And as part of the half-time dinner, Jazz made us some maccaroni and cheese! My favorite! YUMMY!
Since Superbowl Sunday, Jazz has been a busy little Canadian. Taking walks in the moderate cold (and freezing his eyebrows and nose hairs -- good thing he's got thermal underclotes and socks to keep the rest of him warm), getting his Social Insurance Number so he can get a job, and familiarizing himself with the area. I've been working, but I took yesterday off and Jazz drove us around to get his Alberta drivers lisence and banking all sorted.
We're thrilled to be together at long last! It's beginning to feel somewhat normal, but not quite. Still vacation mode a bit, but not for long...I'm sure real life will hit us soon enough!
1 comment:
I'm happy to hear that life is normalizing a bit, have fun!
Post a Comment