Sunday, March 30, 2008

Doodilee-Doo

Extra! Extra! Read all about it:

Can you tell that I chopped my hair off???



Jazz has been working his new job for 3 weeks now and we got the benefit of one of the perks: free tickets to a hockey game. Friday night we went to the Calgary Hitmen game (WHL not NHL) and got awesome seats (5th row)! It was Jazz's very first time at a real life hockey game! (I think he was busier taking a bizzillion pictures rather than watching the game though :)





Last weekend was Easter and dad came over and he and I made a feast together. We had fun all day playing games while the turkey was cooking. It was a great family day.





Here's dad with the barbeque:



Now it's snowing again. Jazz is pumped. He's hoping we'll find a sled for sale so that he can finally go hit the slopes! We'll let you know...

No comments: