Sunday, June 29, 2008

Crazy Long Time!

It's been such a long time since we updated, people are probably not checking anymore! I don't blame ya...

Jazz and I in Horse Shoe Canyon yesterday...we went to Drumheller with our friends Tara and Dan.
A whole bunch of teachers who showed up to a Street Meet to support the Ups and Downs Society for kids with Downs Syndrome.

Us kids with daddy on Father's Day!


Erin and I at her University Graduation!

Me on my 27th birthday! My fabulous husband had 2 days of Surprise Parties for me!



I got a Wii for my birthday so they were checkin' it out!


Gotta love summer time!


These pictures are very out of order...Dan, Tara and I at the Royal Tyrell Museum yesterday!

2 comments:

Matt and Kayleah Jansen said...

Still checking!! Loved seeing your new and not so new pics.

Matt and Kayleah Jansen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.