Last weekend, Jazz and I drove to Edmonton for the CariWest Festival. It was very hot, as it should be since it's celebrating the Caribbean.

Here we are trying to enjoy the music of the day.
Here I am eating Doubles -- we used to eat these everyday for lunch when I was in Trinidad. Thankfully, they were done well here as well! YUM!Then there's been another fun part of summer: our new tennis courts! Jazz and I like to play one another a couple of times a week.
And luckily, we got to spend three weekends in a row with Christen. Here we are in Edmonton enjoying the heat on the patio!
Boo hoo! Even though the hot weather keeps going, that's it for summer vacation! Now I'll go and enjoy the last of it!




1 comment:
I enjoyed looking at your pictures and reading your comments. It gives me a window into some of the things you do in your life. I really appreciate it.
Love,
Auntie Barbara
Post a Comment