Friday, October 24, 2008

The Wedding Photos!








6 comments:

Matt and Kayleah Jansen said...

Thanks for sharing. You looked so beautiful! I was so sorry to not be able to come see in person.
kayleah

Anonymous said...

Terra, love your dress, you look stunning.
You and your sister totally look like your mom.
Jazz's family is beautiful and has some serious style!
Who are your other 2 bridesmaids? I know Shanna and your sister..
Sorry I couldnt be there... looks like a wonderful day.. PS - LOVE the flowers too!

Anonymous said...

it was me who posted the comment, not anonymous!

Krista said...

Terra, looks like you might be the most beautiful bride I've ever seen. I don't think you could take a bad picture if you tried... glad to see you guys could be surrounded by family. I hope things are well. Lots of love...

Anonymous said...

They are wonderful pictures. You are lovely (as always). I'm so sorry we couldn't make it to the wedding I really appreciate seeing the pictures on your blog.
Love
Auntie Barbara

Harmonie said...

you look beautiful terra!