Saturday, July 25, 2009

Okay, We Admit, We're Horrible Bloggers!

So it's almost been a year without a post. I doubt anyone even checks anymore, but I've gotten sick of seeing this really old post for so long every time I go on the internet (it's our homepage). Well, not entirely sick because at least the last post was our fabulous family and friends wedding, but sick enough to want to update...

Let's see....since last October...we looked to buy a house and ended up taking over my dad's place since he has moved to Kelowna. We fixed it up nice (although there's still lots to be done), and now it feels like our own home. My favorite part is the sunny back deck. I've been spending every morning relaxing there.Jazz cutting the grass for the first time on a riding mower...it's now broken and our grass is long!

What else? Jazz signed up to do the Ride to Conquer Cancer and completed it at the end of June. I'm so proud of him! (By the way, he still needs to raise $288 to fulfill his fundraising obligation to ride, so if anyone has some extra money they want to donate to a great cause follow this link!











I'm sure there's lots of other big news...but I think this post is finished for today. I'll try and make a post sooner than 8 months next time!

Thanks for actually tuning in!

2 comments:

dumbo.dave said...

Tara! So good to see you back here! Married life seems to edge out a lot of things you used to do doesn't it!

Laura Jean said...

Hi Terra - just saw the photo of you and Shanna at Evan's birthday party. Congratulations on your pregnancy.