Two have become 3!
Good to see you My Dear. Congradulations on the pending Big Event.I am so glad you found your computer again...
terra, terra... forgot you had a blog. :) found it today to see we are both prego ladies awaiting babies around the same time. makes me smile. I'm due May 27th. I'll be thinking of you and praying for you today while I research car seats. :) take care, friend.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Good to see you My Dear. Congradulations on the pending Big Event.
I am so glad you found your computer again...
terra, terra... forgot you had a blog. :) found it today to see we are both prego ladies awaiting babies around the same time.
makes me smile. I'm due May 27th.
I'll be thinking of you and praying for you today while I research car seats. :) take care, friend.
Post a Comment