Thursday, August 9, 2007

A Happy End to a London Summer...

Terra's and my London summer together has come to a happy yet sad end as she flew back home on Tuesday. I will miss my Sugar Mamma :o( The highlight of each day as I would keep telling her was just her being here with me, for without that there would be nothing else. And for all Terra's girlfriends out there who read this, please, no 'aaahhs', and no 'that's so sweet' or 'cute' comments, because I do none of the above! The happy part of the ending, though, was spent Sunday afternoon at my cousin Steve's with his lovely Italian wife Patricia for some family fun and jokes, and amazing Italian barbeque food! Mmmm...

YIPPEEE!! I'm gonna fill my TUMMEEEE!!


Who's the UGLIEST!!

Pat and mum 'getting down'!
Scrumdiddlyumtcious!
Free advertising for Crest! See? Our teeth still sparkle after a hearty meal!
Dad gets a surprise gift from Pat's Amsterdam trip! A 'happy' lollypop!
Steve and Pat cut a homemade sponge cake for dessert
Terra, mum and Zalika add to their already overflowing tummies!
...till next summer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lover, nice job on blogging! But your first line sounds like you were happy that our time together came to an end! Boo Hoo! I hope that's not what you meant!

Shepherd Snapshots said...

Hey Jazz! Nice to see you posting here... and for the record, I have severely limited by usage of "cute" and "that's sweet". :)
Jason and I just got back into Calgary tonight from a trip to his sister's wedding. Heard your immigration is proceeding nicely... maybe you'll be in Canada by Christmas! We'll cross our fingers.

Anonymous said...

nothing to throw at you here but just wanted to say... WOW!! how refreshing to see a truely happy couple doing normal happy things and posting good wholesome pictures! keep it up and once again - CONGRATULATIONS! xxx littl bird