


I know it's only August, but it's true, I am back at work. That's why I am no longer with my husband. The children were back at it on Tuesday. I am very lucky this year because compared to last year, I have half the students and I have taught all of them for at least a year already! So we were able to roll right back into it. Only difference is, I have my very own classroom and don't have to share in the open area without doors or walls! So now my small class of 8, yes 8, (mind you, they all have severe learning disabilities and are at least 2 grade levels, if not 4, behind in reading, writing and math), are getting so much accomplished. They even asked me to turn on music because it's so quiet! Now, if only it would last 10 more months!
2 comments:
I really admire someone who can do what you do everyday! Good luck with the upcoming year.
Time for an update!
Post a Comment