Monday, September 3, 2007

A Great Long Weekend

This Labour Day long weekend has been super fantastic with great weather, friends and family. My good friend Teresa has been in Calgary doing training for her upcoming trip to Kenya and so she spent the weekend with me. We walked, talked, munched, and Nintendoed up the days.






Today dad gave Sister and I a treat by taking us to the Alberta showdown football game, Calgary Stampeders vs Edmonton Eskimos. It was a great game, very exciting with many touchdowns and more streakers than we could keep track of. It was very funny. Pete James joined us since our own Peter turned down his ticket. I would have taken more pictures but my batteries died. Sorry husband.




2 comments:

Jairzinho and Terra said...

DEAD BATTERIES!! Again babe! C'mon man why do you frustrate me so?! Well anyway it was kool to put a face to Teresa's name. She looks nice. As does Calgary. I miss it. 29 days to go and I can see my own Stamps game! 'Dad' looks kool and my pinapple baby sister looks cute. Miss them too. You? I'm not your friend today.. although I do miss you too..

..and love you

Anonymous said...

Terra! Thanks SOOO Much for letting me hang with you in Calgary. I hope you are well!