This has been a very fascinating weekend...
I was driving home from work on Friday, minding my own business, when my arm was ITCHY! As I was scratching I thought, "Stupid bug-g-g-g-gsssssssssssss!" All down my arms were a series of red bumps. I was attacked my a flock of mosquitoes?!? Weird.
So I took some Benydryl and merrily went on my way.
Saturday morning my dad called. Good thing because it was nearing the afternoon and I had to quickly get ready for the football game we were going to. I haven't slept that long for ages! And those nasty bites spread. So I started thinking, "Do I have bed bugs???" GROSS!!! So I took some Benydryl and merrily went on my way.
At the game my head was spinning and it was really hard to concentrate on the plays. But I set my mind to it, got a bottle of water, and fought off the drowsiness of all that Benydryl. Here's my pa enjoying the Stamps wallop those Roughriders.


So I got home eventually and those itchy bumps kept on bugging me so I took more Benydryl and merrily konked out.
12 hours later I woke up rested and happy. But not for long. Those bugs weren't done bugging me. What in the world was I having an allergic reaction to??? So I decided to go to the doctors (after a little bit of husband nagging). I sat in the doc's office for 2 hours waiting. Dang, those walk in clinics. The doctor took one look at me and declared that I have the Chicken Pox!!!
So now I am resting in a pool of calmoline lotion and I will be merrily on my way to bed...
I was driving home from work on Friday, minding my own business, when my arm was ITCHY! As I was scratching I thought, "Stupid bug-g-g-g-gsssssssssssss!" All down my arms were a series of red bumps. I was attacked my a flock of mosquitoes?!? Weird.
So I took some Benydryl and merrily went on my way.
Saturday morning my dad called. Good thing because it was nearing the afternoon and I had to quickly get ready for the football game we were going to. I haven't slept that long for ages! And those nasty bites spread. So I started thinking, "Do I have bed bugs???" GROSS!!! So I took some Benydryl and merrily went on my way.
At the game my head was spinning and it was really hard to concentrate on the plays. But I set my mind to it, got a bottle of water, and fought off the drowsiness of all that Benydryl. Here's my pa enjoying the Stamps wallop those Roughriders.


So I got home eventually and those itchy bumps kept on bugging me so I took more Benydryl and merrily konked out.
12 hours later I woke up rested and happy. But not for long. Those bugs weren't done bugging me. What in the world was I having an allergic reaction to??? So I decided to go to the doctors (after a little bit of husband nagging). I sat in the doc's office for 2 hours waiting. Dang, those walk in clinics. The doctor took one look at me and declared that I have the Chicken Pox!!!
So now I am resting in a pool of calmoline lotion and I will be merrily on my way to bed...

1 comment:
OH my gosh, terra. get well soon! i was under the impression that chicken pox got more deadly the older you get them, so rest up and enjoy the snow(?)!!
Post a Comment