Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Scotland The Brave!

Last weekend I took a trip to see my youngest brother Olafemi up north in the Granite City of Aberdeen. Sorry I didn't make it up there with you Sugar Mamma, you would have loved it. He's back up for his 3rd year at Aberdeen University and I wanted to see what these "millenium" uni students get up to these days!

A University student's "luxury" dorm. Femi got a good deal this year to stay in a really nice house with his uni buddy Callum. I'll deffinately be makin' more trips to see him!


Soon after touchdown Femi took me to downtown Aberdeen to check out the shops and the history. A great city, with NO CONGESTION CHARGE!

Sir William Wallace and me. Braveheart to many of us. Yes I am very brave

I see the future...Some day "I" will be King of Scotland!


I wanted to see Femi's institution of education so we took a walk to the historical branch of Aberdeen University- King's College



Guardians of Aberdeen uni
Who runs this place? I DO!
Aberdeen is a coastal city and this is about the closest I could get to the beach 'cause I literally ran out of time! And I still ended up missing my coach ride home since the cab service isn't nearly as efficient as expected. But I still got to spend an extra night with Femi and his crew
Femi's University buddies. Left to right: Owen, Jude, and Miream (hope I spelled that right).

Well these guys gave me a good time, something they're reeeaally good at! Hope you guys make it through and stay focused. Good luck to all of you, see you soon... and thanks.

I'LL BE BACK!

2 comments:

Shepherd Snapshots said...

Looks like you had a great time, Jazz! I would love to visit Scotland and contemplated it when I came to visit Terra. However, our little adventure to Italy curtailed any trip to Scotland...next time!

Amanda Lee Smith said...

this is my city! If you guys come back, Terra and I are hitting the shops together!