Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Falling into Winter


Good thing I took this photo when I did because it is now snowing!!!

It's kinda nice to be home with the pox, playing Nintendo, watching the first snow fall of the year and knowing that I don't have to drive in it!

Well I will tomorrow. I have another doctor's appointment. Yesterday when I went she wasn't convinced that I was better even though I feel completely fine. She was a little confused as to why I don't feel bad. She called me a very "peculiar patient". So hopefully I will be cleared so I can put in one day's work this week.

2 comments:

Matt and Kayleah Jansen said...

That is no fun to have chicken pox...especially at our age. I had them when I was 21 and thought that was weird. Hope they last too long.

Matt and Kayleah Jansen said...

I meant NOT too long. Oooops.